Colorado Springs, Colorado
Our Engineering Team is expanding! We are looking for skilled cybersecurity engineers willing to leverage their skills to expand the cybersecurity capabilities for our product teams and our customers.
RevaComm Cybersecurity Engineers are responsible for assessing cybersecurity controls on our applications and cloud infrastructure against the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) 800-53 to help ensure they are secure. The Cybersecurity Engineer should be proficient with cloud infrastructure, Linux, deployments, containerization, and CI/CD in support of applications and IT systems, and aren’t afraid of learning new things to ensure systems meet a risk management threshold. Ultimately we are looking for someone that gets it done and isnt afraid of challenges. Our Software and DevSecOps solutions serve the DoD, banks, healthcare, state, local and federal government, along with their customers.
If You Join Us, You Will:
- Assess applications and IT infrastructure against RMF controls.
- Help develop security practices, and may be involved with blue or red team activities.
- Play an integral part in the security behind automated development and Infrastructure activities
- Secure infrastructure and automate security controls
- Conduct design, process, and infrastructure/security reviews
- Work with clients and vendors to develop a best-in-class cybersecurtiy solution.
- Identify client MVPs for Certificates to Field
Our Ideal Candidates Are:
- Knowledgeable of industry standards and best practices.
- Proficient with Development Operations and Software as it related to cybersecurity.
- Comfortable with IT Architecture and System Integration
- Aware of software development risks, with an appreciation for what is technically feasible
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary, multi-locational and multicultural teams
- Confident and proactive in communicating challenges or opportunities
- Committed to your personal success, as well as your peers.
- Working Knowledge of NIST RMF
- Ability to assess security controls on systems and in applications
- Strong fundamentals in Linux, Unix
- Has a strong AWS background with GovCloud experience preferred
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or similar technical field of study or work experience
- US Citizen (must be able to pass a background check)
- Passion for learning new technologies and systems patterns
- Demonstrated ability to drive and articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience collaborating with customers, developers, UX designers, DevOps Engineers and other non-technical partners
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment