RevaComm is a leader in Agile Software Development, User-Centered Design, and DevSecOps. As an enterprise digital transformation company, we transform organizational challenges into powerful digital capabilities through fresh experiences and great technology. Our approach brings together digital business strategists and architects, software engineers, user experience designers, and project managers to surprise and delight users and create sustainable value for customers.
RevaComm is growing and looking to bring on a Director of Commercial Sales. This is a new role for us and we are looking for a talented leader that brings with them a strong business development background that will help grow our core service offerings in the commercial and SLED (State, Local Government, & Education) markets. To be successful in this role, the Director of Commercial Sales must quickly understand our service offerings and target market in order to interface with current and potential customers, convert new business, and ultimately grow this division.
If You Join Us, You Will:
- Be part of a fast-growing company headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii with remote locations across the United States.
- Help shape RevaComm’s future.
- Drive the Commercial Sales division’s growth.
- Own the customer relationship.
- Engage with potential customers and support conversion with the goal of growing the business and our capabilities.
- Engage with key customer decision-makers to help design and propose solutions.
- Tackle new technology initiatives, ideally in the Data Analysis, AI, ML, and/or cybersecurity space.
Our Ideal Candidates Are:
- Forward thinkers, constant learners, open-minded, and leaders with integrity
- Able to develop and lead a successful business growth strategy
- Excellent networkers
- Proficient in Business Development, Sales Engineering, and Technical Proposal Writing
- Proficient in budgeting and estimating technical roles and work
- Knowledgeable of industry standards and best practices
- Knowledgeable with Software Engineering and DevSecOps
- Knowledgeable with IT Architecture and System Integration
- Proficient with Git, Containerization, and Microservices Architectures
- Aware of software development risks with an appreciation for what is technically feasible
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary, multicultural, and geographically dispersed teams
- Confident and proactive in communicating challenges or opportunities
- Committed to their personal success, as well as success of their peers
- Technologists at heart and leaders in practice
- 5+ years of business development experience, preferably in software, in the Commercial and SLED markets
- 5+ years experience leading teams
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or similar technical field of study or work experience
- US Citizen
- Software engineering or user-centered design experience highly desired
- Demonstrated ability in supporting the conversion of software engineering opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to drive and articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Customer-facing experience in a software services or consulting company
- Experience collaborating with customers, UX, and non-technical partners
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment