Our RevaComm team is growing! We are specifically looking for an IT Help Desk Engineer to add to our team that is open to providing information technology support to our software, design, and DevSecOps teams as well as other industry partners. We are actively involved in creating a culture of technology and customer service within our communities and are looking for a few more people to add to the team.
RevaComm IT Help Desk Engineers support onboarding for new software development teams and aid them with IT support requests throughout their time with us. As technology changes they must be able to adapt to new systems or processes and most of all, we learn anything and everything to get the job done well. Our projects serve the Department of Defense, banks, car dealers, state, local and federal government, and other industries along with their customers.
If You Join Us, You Will:
- Provide on-going support and customer service to onboarding teams, DevSecOps teams, software teams, and design teams.
- Respond to IT tickets through the tracking system
Our Ideal Candidates Are:
- Knowledgeable of industry standards and best practices
- Aware of security risks and best practices
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary, multi-locational and multicultural teams
- Confident and proactive in communicating challenges or opportunities
- Committed to your personal success, as well as your peers
- 1+ years in IT Help Desk Role
- 1+ is a customer service role
- Degree in Information Technology Management or similar field of study or work experience
- Ability to pass background check
- Holds a Security + certificate
- Experience collaborating with customers, developers, and non-technical partners
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment