Our Software Engineering team is growing! We are specifically looking for a skilled and talented product manager to add to the team, specifically someone with a great customer service attitude who is interested in serving the combined customer and program team to achieve desired outcomes. RevaComm is actively involved in creating a culture of great design and technology within our communities and is looking for an organized individual to help ensure the success of this program.
RevaComm Program and Project Managers serve our project teams and help to drive toward the desired outcomes. This covers a wide variety of tasks like strategic program development, proposal writing, and opportunity mining, customer coordination, customer service, project management, program and project reporting, program and project marketing, budgeting and time management, as well as other services.
Our projects serve the Department of Defense, banks, car dealers, state, local and federal government, and other industries along with their customers.
If You Join Us, You Will:
- Be responsible for managing a open source software development effort and lead its execution.
- Engage with the customer and project teams daily to ensure both groups are happy.
- Be the customer point-of-contact for issues and outcomes.
- Manage team workload and outcomes
- Be the facilitator to remove any team blockers
- Be required to have and maintain the insights into the project and team as to when they are blocked.
- Manage iteration planning meetings, sprints, backlogs, and roadmap.
- Assist managers/training team members with training and occasionally posting updates to support their online communities or interest groups.
- Provide support for outreach events outside program to grow RevaComm
- Responsible for follow-up and customer satisfaction surveys/NPS
- Provide a weekly update, every Friday, on actions/progress taken during the week.
- Provide month-end reports to internal and external stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidates Are:
- Extremely Organized
- Great communicators
- Customer Focused
- Quick Learners
- Mission focused
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary, multi-location, and multicultural teams
- Confident and proactive in communicating challenges or opportunities
- Committed to your personal success, as well as your peers
- Educational requirement: Bachelor in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar
- General & Specialized experience: At least 4 years in a software product management capacity, with emphasis on managing global teams.
- Must be able to multi-task, accomplish tasks with limited supervision, and respond to short-notice tasking.
- Ability to prioritize workload and adhere to established timelines.
- Ability to organize, execute, and follow-up on projects.
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity with Technology and Technology Training a Plus
- Ability to hold others, including senior management accountable