Our Program Support Team is growing! We are looking for a skilled and talented Program Support Administrator to add to the team, specifically those with great customer service attitudes who are interested in supporting an exciting program that is kicking off in April. RevaComm is actively involved in creating a culture of great design and technology within our communities and is looking for an organized individual to help ensure the success of this program.
RevaComm Program Support Administrators support our project and/or program leads with the organization of everything related to the logistics of a successful program. This covers a wide variety of tasks like scheduling, customer coordination, customer service, event planning, marketing, copywriting, proofreading, budget and time management, as well as other services.
Our projects serve the Department of Defense, banks, car dealers, state, local and federal government, and other industries along with their customers.
If You Join Us, You Will:
- Be responsible for coordinating with customers and scheduling them for appropriate training programs.
- Be the customer point-of-contact for on-boarding and on-site logistics.
- Responsible for running scheduling and logistics for program teams responsible for customer training and on-boarding.
- Create and manage accounts and access to anything the customer needs concerning training.
- Assist managers/training team members with training and occasionally posting updates to support their online communities or interest groups.
- Provide support for outreach events outside of training initiatives.
- Responsible for follow-up and customer satisfaction surveys/NPS.
- Provide a weekly update, every Friday, on actions/progress taken during the week.
Our Ideal Candidates Are:
- Extremely Organized
- Great communicators
- Customer Focused
- Quick Learners
- Mission Focused
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary, multi-location, and multicultural teams
- Confident and proactive in communicating challenges or opportunities
- Committed to your personal success, as well as your peers
- Educational requirement: Bachelor in Business Administration or similar.
- General & Specialized experience: At least 2 years in an administrative or program support role.
- Must be able to multi-task, accomplish tasks with limited supervision, and respond to short-notice tasking.
- Ability to prioritize workload and adhere to established timelines.
- Ability to organize, execute, and follow-up on projects.
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity with Technology and Technology Traning a Plus.
- Ability to hold others, including senior management accountable.