As a software engineer at RevaComm, you will be responsible for supporting customer software development efforts by designing, creating, modifying, and maintaining software applications and associated DevOps practices using industry best practices to accomplish mission objectives.
Selected Candidates will:
- Design/code applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
- Work in an agile environment and contribute daily to team huddles.
- Maintain and modify existing applications on their own as well as under direction from senior staff members.
- Perform maintenance programming for existing versions. Performs custom programming at customer request.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations as may be required.
- Effectively interfaces with client contacts as may be necessary to effectively perform and maintain the project assignments.
- Consult and critique other team members regarding technical plans, schematics, procedures, through code reviews and/or pair programming.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing data architecture for products.
- Keeps time records to track whether projects are developed within scope, budget, and on time.
- Contributes openly to the development and refinement of processes and procedures that will enhance the quality and efficiency of the development process.
- Supports any technical infrastructure requirements and needs of the company and its clients as may be required.
- Administer the network infrastructure, including client hosted services.
Our Ideal Candidates Are:
- Strong communicators and not afraid to hold others accountable
- Confident and proactive in communicating challenges or opportunities
- Able to prioritize workload and adhere to established timelines
- Extremely Organized
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Committed to personal success, as well as their peers
- Not afraid to hold others accountable
- Experience working in agile teams and have worked in organizations that have established DevOps practices.
- Must be a US citizen and have the ability to pass a secret level security clearance.
- Ability to obtain a CompTIA Security + Certification within 30 days of hire.
- Maintains a DoD Secret Level Clearance
- CompTIA Security + Certification