Our RevaComm family is growing!
We are looking for a highly skilled technical and educational writer that is experienced in interviewing teams/SME’s and writing curriculum that supports technical training content for our customer.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, manuals, references, or instructions. This candidate should have strong communication skills which enable them to explain complicated concepts in a simple manner. This individual will also meet with customer representatives frequently in order to understand the required content.
If You Join Us, You Will:
- Create content for self-directed learning experiences in a class-leading digital enterprise
- Help upskill technologist by explaining technical ideas in simple language
- Interview team members and SMEs to understand technical processes and distill them down into an educational format that is conducive to self-directed learning.
- Create user documentation for a variety of material
Our Ideal Candidates Are:
- Technically Savy
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary, multi-locational and multicultural teams
- Confident and proactive in communicating challenges or opportunities
- Committed to your personal success, as well as your peers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the technology industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand highly technical information
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or similar technical field of study or work experience
- US Citizen (must be able to pass a background check)
- Passion for learning new processes
- Demonstrated ability to drive and articulate technical challenges and solutions through the written language
- Experience collaborating with customers, UX, and non-technical partners
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment