Our Retained Services Team is expanding! We are looking for passionate web support specialists with a knack for excellent customer service willing to leverage their skills to expand our web support services to the Big Island.
RevaComm support specialists are responsible for making updates to customer websites, addressing ADA compliance issues on their websites and within digital documents, and handling an array of customer support tasks that include server maintenance and updates. Applicants interested in the web support specialist should be proficient with HTML, CSS, Content Management Systems updates, and Section 508 (ADA) Compliance for web and digital documents. They should be familiar with DNS, email hosting, and cloud services like AWS, and aren’t afraid of learning new things to get the job done. Ultimately we are looking for someone that gets it done and isn’t afraid of challenges and has the heart to serve our customers. Our Web Support Specialists manage the websites we create that serve the DoD, banks, healthcare, state, local and federal government, along with their customers.
If You Join Us, You Will:
- Make content, CSS, and HTML updates to customer websites.
- Work on ADA document and website remediation
- Manage customer requests through ticket system, email, and phone calls.
- Work with clients and vendors to develop a best-in-class support solution.
Our Ideal Candidates Are:
- Confident and proactive in communicating challenges or opportunities
- Committed to your personal success, as well as your peers
- Knowledgeable of industry standards and best practices
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, Section 508 Compliance, and Content Management Systems
- Comfortable with DNS, Email Hosting, and Cloud Services
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary, multi-locational and multicultural teams
- Strong fundamentals in HTML, CSS
- Has intermediate knowledge in section 508 compliance.
- Has working knowledge of DNS and how the internet works
- Understands gitflow
- US Citizen (must be able to pass a background check)
- Passion for learning new technologies and systems patterns
- Demonstrated ability to drive and articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience collaborating with customers, developers, UX designers, and other non-technical partners
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment